My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Seventeenth Birthday =)











Hi everyone ;) I just want to share with all my lovely followers and viewers on yt that i had so much fun at my birthday party and I thank all my subscribers who took their time and left comments to greet me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY =) Thank you so much everybody! I appreciate it a lot. Anyways, I've already uploaded a video on yt my birthday look =) I filmed it for you guys. Hope you like it, it's not really a tutorial but Its just something to show you guys how I do my birthday look, especially that its the age before being legal, yay, can't wait already! If you scroll down you'll see pictures of birthday jam with my friends and fam =)

No comments:

Post a Comment