My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Party in Purple ~ Make-up Look








This look is perfect for partying. I recommend this look most especially for prom since it's very versatile and matches any dresses. Btw, GIRLS, my prom is on the 25th of June and I want you girls to please help me think for more ideas on what make-up and hair I should do!


MAKE-UP PRODUCTS USED (Listed in Order):


++EYES++

TOO FACED SHADOW INSURANCE [EYE PRIMER]

MAC PAINTPOT in RUBENESQUE

MAC E/S in VEX

*UNKNOWN E/S: LIGHT PURPLISH BLUE

MAC E/S in LIGHTFALL

MAC E/S in FIG. 1

MAC E/S in CARBON

MAC PIGMENT in VANILLA

MAC GLITTER in REFLECTS BLACKENED RED


++FACE++

MAC BLUSH in WELL-DRESSED and BLUSH


++LIPS++

L'OREAL LIPSTICK in PEACH

TOO FACED IRIDESCENT LIP GLOSS in PINK BLING

No comments:

Post a Comment