My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Steps on how I nightly clean my face:

1. Take my make-up remover and remove my eye make-up. I'm using Avon's lotion make-up remover.

2. I wash my face then cleanse it. I'm using Fruits & Passion Radiance Cleanser with a brush I got from Sephora.

3. Wash my face again.

4. Pat it dry.

5. Take a cotton pad and my Fruits & Passion Radiance Purifying Toner.

6. Pour it onto the cotton pad then pat it on my face.

7. I take my eye cream. I'm using Eye Wonder (it was only given to me ) and it works well. Apply it around the eye area.

8. I moisturize my face. I used Clinique Moisture Surge but I ran out so I am currently using Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel.

9. I apply Petroleum Jelly on my lips.


Here's for anyone who requested this =)
Hope you enjoy.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment