My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fall blog UPDATE

ITS FALL!! So yeaa, summer's officially ovaaaaahh! ;( so sad guys, i know. anyways...... I know I haven't really been updating my blog here but that's because grade 12 is really stressful seriously! =( I've missed blogging here though =) How are you guys doing anyways? i hope at least one person answers this question LOL =) I've uploaded a new video on youtube! But it's not a live tutorial because i don't really have time to edit it nemore so I had to fast forward it but check it out! Its fun! I will try to uplaod mroe halloween tutorials for you guys. let me know what u guys want me to do =) TTYL. Hope you guys are having a great day/night =) byeee.

http://www.youtube.com/misszxcee

xoxo, Camil.

2 comments:

  1. DoNT WoRRY C THiNGs WiLL GET BETTER i REMEMBER MY SENiOR YR lolS aLL DHa HaRD woRK WiLL PaY oFF aT THe EnD :) GooD LuCK

    ReplyDelete