My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Howto: Smoky Eyes - Using Green Eyeshadows





Here's a green smoky eyes make up look! :)
I don't really have a photo inspiration for this, but I guess because spring time is coming and spring always reminds me of anything green :)
Oh and St. Patty's Day is coming too! 


You can always turn this into a daytime make up look by:
- Lowering the colors down a bit
- Highlight brow bone using matte eyeshadow
- Applying white eye liner on the waterline instead of black

I mainly used the palette i got from shoppers, but you can always use your 88 palette or any single eyeshadow! :) 

I hope you try it out and if you do, tweet me the photo cause id love to see it :)
twitter.com/misszxcee

Xoxo,
Camil

No comments:

Post a Comment