My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

California 2011-2012




This was one of the stadiums at the Universal Studios, countdown for 2012!


This was one of my outfit for Griffith Park in Hollywood. (Top-Express, Scarf-XXI, Shoes-Fergalicious, Jeans-AE)    



This was near the Staples in downtown LA

Finally found the best view of the hollywood sign



This one would probably be my most favorite view next to hollywood sign

Top-AE, Necklace & Belt-XXI, Shoes-Fergalicious, Jeggings-AE

Left to right: Chesca(sister), Kyra & Kyla(twin sisters), Ellysa(cousin)





 Amazing view here you guys!

 It felt so nice to chill out here! Nice & chilly but not too much! Nice view too! :)
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA
 





I hope these photos were enjoyable to see! :) I do apologize that these haven't been uploaded earlier! But the view, just amazing! :)

Hope you all had a great a holiday! 
See you in my next video :)

XOXO,
Camil

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos camil!! I like ur first outfit!!

    ReplyDelete