My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Easiest Make up for School or Work

Heyyaa ♥
 This look is pretty much the look that I wear almost every day (except those days when I'm makeup-less). I hope this video was a little helpful for those of you that doesn't have the whole 30 minutes for make up but still look FAB! Yeaaaaaa : P.S. I uploaded bunch of photos of myself LOL Idk, this is what you do when you wake up 4 in the morning and have nothing better to do :)

 Now for products used: ♥
*Primer & Foundation - Sephora
*Base - MAC Painterly paint pot
*Brows - Estee Lauder Tom Ford Collection 'Bronzee'
*Brow gel - Anastasia's brow gel
*Eye shadows - gray e/s was a random one, and the highlight e/s was by stila
*Face - NYC Matte Powder Foundation
*Concealer - Kat Von D
*Blush - MAC 'My Highland Honey' & 'Well Dressed'
*Contour - MAC Blunt
*Lips - MAC 'Plink' & 'Half N Half'
*Mascara & Eyeliner - Lancome
*Liquid Eye liner - L'oreal Felt tip










XOXO,
Camil

No comments:

Post a Comment