My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Rihanna's S&M Make up Inspiration





Goodmorning everyone! I am posting this blog at 5:13 AM about to leave in half an hour for work. I filmed this make up look last night and had so much fun. I actually get excited with red lipstick on just cause I BARELY have it on. Anywho, I hope you enjoy it. It might be up either this afternoon or tomorrow. NO PROMISES though. If you haven't watched my latest video yet (which was uploaded last night), click here: http://youtu.be/SJrLtRPbUd0

PRODUCTS:

EYES (I hope I don't miss anything)
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid E/S - Naked Palette in Smog
Crease E/S - Naked Palette in Buck
Blending E/S - Naked Palette in Naked
Highlighting E/S - Naked Palette in Virgin
Lower lash lines E/S - Make up Forever "92" (purple)
Upper lash lines liner - L'oreal Lineur Intense (felt tip)
Water line liner - MAC Technakohl liner in Graphblack
Mascara - Cover Girl Lashblast Volume in Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment