Halloween Make Up: Barbie Look
HALLOWEEN IS COMING UP!
Have you decided what you're going to be yet?
I could be a barbie like this, but I can't decide yet.
I want to do more tutorials and as I do that, I get more choices of which one I should be :))
Anyways, I hope you girlies and guys enjoyed the tutorial!
I SUPER love the fun color of it.
If you didn't hear it in the video, it is an inspired look by the picture of MAC barbie collection.
Search it up on google... or actually I'll post it down here. haha :)
Here are the list of products used:
- Shadow Insurance Primer as base (Sephora)
- Very Sexy Victoria Secret's Palette (VS store)
- Make Up Forever n171 as eye lids color(Sephora)
- Make Up Forever Blush powder (Sephora)
- L'oreal Hip Duo pink e/s (Drugstores)
- MAC Vanilla pigment (MAC stores)
- turquoise e/s on lower lash lines (drugstore, Shoppers)
- light green e/s on the tear duct (drugstore, Shoppers)
- Urban Decay black eye liner in Zero (Sephora)
- Ardell runway fake lashes (drugstore, Shoppers)
- MAC Snob
- Avon Mad For Mauve (a friend, sales representative of Avon)
- NYC pink lip gloss (drugstore, Shoppers)
- MAC Well Dressed
- Pink e/s from L'oreal hip duo (drugstore, Shoppers)
- MAC Blunt to contour
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in medium beige (drugstore, Shoppers)
:::To set it:::
- Maybelline Dream Matter Powder (drugstore, Shoppers)
- Make Up Forever HD Powder (drugstore, Shoppers)