My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Canada Day 2010 - KOA Campground

We went camping for three days and two nights, July 1-3!
It was fun ;) I'm super tanned!
Here are some photos from camping:



Here's Myself and Roel, getting ready to leave!



I drove our van with so much more heave things!



A stop over at tim hortons is always great! Wait, i think this was @ McDo. mmmmm ?



Ok now building the tents!



This is the tent that I slept at!



My aunt Marilyn bought all this Canada shirts and sold it to us! It looked cool in the pictures!



Second night. Waaaaay colder than it looks!



I just love playing badminton!



So here I was doing the "Vice Ganda" dance, teasing my granpa cause he hated the horse dance, as what they'd call it.



Second night that I actually talked and played with him. I was pissed at him the night before.



THE CUTEST BABY COUSIN!!!



my baby cousin and aunt lanie, his mom! ;)


I'm wearing my favorite sweater from Forever21! ;)


Getting serious with volleyball in the first day! Ohh, I got serious tanned!


Look how horrible I looked here. haha! Second night, bonfire! ;)



So those are all the pics ! =)
Hope You enjoyed them!

xoxo, Camil



No comments:

Post a Comment