My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.makeupbymisscee.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Easy steps to Flawless Make up !

Flawless? I have been getting a lot of compliments *blushing* and been commenting down my videos how I have such perfect skin. But the truth is ! NO ! I don't . It's really just the secret that I do :D So to share all of you my secret: Foundation concealer pressed pwder ! :D Really that easy ! and just add on some more like blush, shadows, lip conditioner, liner to make it looking a lot hotter!! HOPPE YOU LIKE THIS :D

Products used:

*MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC42 [from MAC store]

*Body Shop Concealer 02 [from BODY SHOP store]

*Clinique Pressed powder bronzer "02 Sunkissed" [from THE BAY]

*MAC Powder Blush Coppertone Matte [from MAC]

*MAC Lip Conditioner Petting Pink [from MAC store]

*Revlon Lash Fantasy [from SHOPPERS DRUGMART]

*Tom Ford Estee Lauder Collection Bronzee 04 [from THE BAY]

*Revlon Color Stay Black Liner [from SHOPPERS DRUGMART]

*Revlon Brow Fantasy Dark Brown [from SHOPPERS DRUGMART]





No comments:

Post a Comment