Sunday, April 26, 2009
Prom Make up: Rosy Pink
*This is a look that you can wear if you have a pink, red, black, white, rose color of dress. Some of you may not like this because you may think its too much, but no worries ladies, I def understand. You can try more of my neutral looks on my youtube account or if you like this color, you can always tone it down and not make it too high up the brow bone - this way it will look less intense. :) You have lots of choice ladies. PROM IS COMING, cant wait for mine next year =)
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS LOOK & SUMMARIZE INSTRUCTIONS:
1.) Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Apply all over the lid and on the lower lash line.
2.) Tape it how I did it :)
3.) Spray a fix + on MAC 239
4.) Pink Shimmer (unnamed)
- Apply this color on lid.
5.) Bare Escentuals "Bare Skin"
- Apply on the middle of lid. (using the other side of 239)
6.) MAC eyeshadow "Dear Cupcake"
- Apply on crease to blend any harsh lines and to give it a nice pinky look. (Use a fluffy brush)
7.) MAC eyeshdow "Star Violet"
- Apply on crease line and blend. (Use a smaller brush)
8.) MAC pigment "Vanilla"
- Apply under eye brows on the brow bone (Use a blender brush)
9.) MAC eyeshadow "Shadowy Lady"
- Apply on crease line focusing on the outer corner of eyelid and blend. This deepens the crease line.
10.) Keep blending with a fluffy brush.
11.) REVLON Color Stay "Black"
- Take the tape out and apply a black eyeliner on lower lash line and water line.
12.) Apply pink shimmer on top of black eye liner (on lower lash line).
13.) MAC eyeshadow "Post Haste"
- Apply on lower lash line.
14.) Make up Forever "Diamond Powder"
- Apply on inner corner (tear duct)
15.) MAC pigment "Vanilla"
- Apply on tear duct.
16.) MAC lipstick "Blankety"
17.) MAC Lip conditioner "Petting Pink"
18.) MAC Dazzleglass "Date Night"
19.) Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Medium Beige
20.) Cover Girl Concealer
21.) Bare Escentuals "A little Sun" - Contour
22.) MAC blush "coppertone"
23.) Mineral Veil - Highlight
24.) MAC Mineralize Skin FInish Medium Dark/ Natural and Shimmer - Cheeks
*LADIESSS ! KEEP UPDATED FOR MY SEMI-FORMAL HAIR TUTORIAL THAT I ALSO RECOMMEND FOR A PROM LOOK =D
at 10:07 PM